Rep. Phil Roe, M.D. (TN-01) announced he will send staff to hold office hours in Johnson City on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at the Memorial Park Community Center from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
A staffer will also be in Jonesborough on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at the Washington County Courthouse on the second floor from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Roe’s staff will be available to assist First District constituents.
Some of the ways that Roe’s district offices can be of assistance:
- Senior Citizens: Social Security and disability
- Students: financial aid, entrance to U.S. Service Academies
- Veterans: VA claims and military service problems
- Small Business: SBA loan applications, technical assistance and interpretation of federal regulations
- Home Buyers: FMHA, FHA, and VA home loan application problems
- Local Governments: disaster assistance, regulation compliance, and federal grant application problems
- Taxpayers: IRS tax problems