Rep. Phil Roe, M.D. (R-TN) announced he will send staff to hold office hours in Elizabethton on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Carter County Courthouse in the 2nd floor conference room in the mayor’s office.
Roe’s staff will be available to assist First District constituents.
Some of the ways that Roe’s district offices can be of assistance:
- Senior Citizens: Social Security and disability
- Students: financial aid, entrance to U.S. Service Academies
- Veterans: VA claims and military service problems
- Small Business: SBA loan applications, technical assistance and interpretation of federal regulations
- Home Buyers: FMHA, FHA, and VA home loan application problems
- Local Governments: disaster assistance, regulation compliance, and federal grant application problems
- Taxpayers: IRS tax problems